living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I’ve got 99 problems and my inability to self motivate is causing every single one of them.
why are people mean to Steve Buscemi? People literally go to live events and tell him he’s ugly and freaky to his face. Why would you ever do that? Steve Buscemi has never done anything to you. Steve Buscemi is really nice. He does volunteer work. He used be a firefighter. He was the best man at Stanley Tucci’s wedding. There is literally no reason to be mean to Steve Buscemi.